Friday 27 April 2012

Portfolio Research

To help me gain a better understanding of what a creative portfolio should look like, I researched some examples.






I really like the way that a lot of these portfolios are quite simple, but the way the are laid out makes them appear really creative, for example, the first image gives the impression of being a sketchbook, something I think would look really good for my portfolio. I like the way that the second image seems quite wacky with its paint splat design down the left hand side, but the squares that link to different sections help to give it a more structured feel. The final image is similar to the first one, in the way that it looks like a a book, or a stack or papers, but with different tabs linking to different sections. For my portfolio, I think I will create something that looks like a combination of these two ideas, as they represent me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment