Saturday 28 April 2012

C.V Ideas

After researching a variety of C.Vs, I really liked the idea of creating one in the style of a blog, as it will enable me to set all the information out in a structured way that will be easy to read, and I can also ensure that there is a hierarchy to my information, so that the most important pieces jump out at the reader first, here are some blog examples that I have looked at:-










 I knew that for the blog style C.V that I created, I didn't want anything that would be too text heavy, I like the idea of including imagry to break the sections up. I like the idea of putting everything in structured boxes to help define each section.

For the background a collage style print would work really well, as it won't steal focus away from the C.V as there will be structured squares over the top, and it will help to reflect my personality




No comments:

Post a Comment